Posted on February 18, 2019
2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Classic Warlock | Toronto, Mississauga
While we are on the subject of “old is the new new”, discussed in our previous blog (2019 Dodge Challenger Sublime Green for sale | Toronto, Mississauga), we would be remiss if we didn’t bring up the 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Warlock. Now that sounds like a maelstrom to be reckoned with, doesn’t it? Well, it turns out it is, Brampton and Barrie.
"The Ram 1500 Classic Warlock is proof positive that value never goes out of style," said Head of Ram Brand, Reid Bigland. "With its sinister monochromatic exterior, award-winning interior and great price, this mean-machine is certain to resonate positively with consumers."
Originally unveiled in the 70s, the Ram Warlock was a reaction to public praise over an auto show concept vehicle. The Warlock, produced from 1976-1979, personalized a pickup right in the factory, complete with bucket seats, “fancy wheels”, “fat tires”, chrome running boards, real oak sideboards and special gold accents inside and out.
The 2019 version of the Warlock boasts a black grille with chunky Ram lettering, front and rear powder coated bumpers, 1-inch factory lift, 20-inch semi-gloss black aluminum wheels, black wheel flares, LED fog lamps, projector headlamps with dark bezels, LED rear tail lamps, black badging, tow hooks, special hood decals, heavy duty rear shocks and an optional Sport hood.
Inside the Warlock are standard Diesel Grey cloth seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, overhead console, auto-dimming rear-view mirror and 7-inch cluster display. If you want, you can get optional bucket seats or an 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen with navigation. Also optional are black side-steps and a spray-in bedliner.
Under the hood, you can choose from the award-winning 3.6-litre Pentastar V6, 305 HP, 269 lb-ft of torque, or the legendary 5.7-litre HEMI® V-8 engine with 395 HP and 410 lb-ft of torque. Both feature the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission in 4x2, 4x4, Quad Cab or Crew Cab configurations.
All this comes with Ram’s reputation for tough, hard-working, yet comfortable trucks. Ram sets the bar pretty high:
- Most powerful: 1,000 lb-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest towing capacity: 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Heaviest payloads: 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
Where is Ontario Chrysler located?
We’re at 5280 Dixie Road in Mississauga.