Posted on March 30, 2019
2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited for Sale in Toronto, Mississauga
Canadians and Americans have a thing for the half-ton pick-up. It’s not even a minor summer fling like you had with that woman in accounting that wasn’t maybe the best idea. But, hey, it was the staff Holiday Party and you made one too many trips to the punch bowl. Now you have to see her every Thursday morning for the weekly staff meeting and try not to look really really embarrassed. No, Barrie, Brampton and Oakville, this is the real deal. The big one. That one your mother warned you about. Lucky for you, Ontario Chrysler has exactly what you’re looking for in your love affair with the truck. Enter the 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, stage left.
Motortrend’s Truck of the Year, the Ram 1500 basically leaves the competition eating its dust. In fact, you might want to check back to a previous blog where we talk about the award: 2019 Ram 1500 Is Motortrend's Truck of the Year | Toronto. And while we’re at it, we should also mention it was given a well-deserved safety award. You can find more info on that at: 2019 Ram 1500 Is the Safest Truck on the Planet | IIHS Report.
The Ram 1500 Limited is pretty much everything you could ever want in a truck and we’re going to give you a list that tells you exactly why we feel the way we do:
- Comes with an almost endless list of options as standard including a segment first 4-corner air suspension system. Heading through the drive-thru is a breeze as you can lower or raise the truck with a flick of a toggle switch to stay under many clearance markers.
- Power running-boards extend when you open the door and disappear when you close it.
- The cabin is a large, luxurious space that adds comfort to the overall functionality of the Ram 1500.
- Rear-seat passengers get an extra 3 inches of legroom, so that even your long, gangly teenager won’t complain too much about having to sit in the back.
- Detailed gauges, real wood trim and soft leather surfaces remind you this is not your average truck.
- Multiple USB ports, a 115-V plug point, heated and ventilated seats, cupholders galore and more storage than your Aunt Mildred’s basement will leave you feeling pretty chuffed about your purchase.
- Ram likes to remind you of the astute decision you made by putting the Limited badge practically everywhere, both inside and outside the truck.
- FCA built this newest generation of chassis into their strongest ever, with over 98 per cent high-strength steel in its construction
- The 1500 is also bigger in practically every conceivable way. Even the cab has grown by 4 inches in length.
- It’s hard to imagine that this bigger, stronger vehicle actually weighs less than its ancestors, but it really does. It’s 225 lbs lighter.
- The payload is part of the bigger and badder theme, increasing to 2300lbs.
- The two-wheel drive quad cab equipped with the 5.7L V8, with eTorque and the 3.92 axle ratio, has a max towing capacity of 12,750 lbs.
- FCA says this is their most aerodynamic Ram ever and boasts active noise cancellation and acoustic glass.??
- The 5.7L V8 Hemi offers smooth torque with 410 lbs of twist at 3900 RPM and just under 400 HP at your beck and call.
- On light throttle the 8-speed automatic shifts slickly and easily and the V8 will run on 4 cylinders.
- The steering is light and easy and makes you feel in total control.
- The Ram boasts one of the best infotainment systems on the market and its 12-inch U-connect screen features high definition graphics and a lot of different options to play with
- Even with a lot of digital controls, Ram was thoughtful enough to give you hard buttons for HVAC and dedicated volume and tuning buttons
- Back to the safety theme we mentioned earlier, the Limited comes chock-full of stuff to help keep you safe like blind-spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert and automatic high beams
- Optional packages include further safety features like adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, with full emergency braking, lane departure warning with assist, and parking assist
- Just because we like fun stuff, they have also thrown in a tailgate that can be opened remotely, keyless entry, remote starting and a Harman/Kardon stereo system
After reading all this, we are pretty sure you’ll want to come on down to Ontario Chrysler and at least test drive one. We’re pretty sure you haven’t got anything better to do than that. Betcha you’ll be happy you did.
Did you know FCA gives preferred customers an employee pricing rate?
Does your company use