Posted on June 30, 2019
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat SRT Widebody for Sale in Toronto
The new most powerful & fastest sedan on the planet is the 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody. Available for sale now at Ontario Chrysler, serving all the GTA & Ontario including Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington. Limited inventory will be available in Canada.
Call or text our dealership's president: Dave Pozzobon at 905-609-2199 to order yours today.
Who's on First?
Carmakers are in a race to the finish line on who puts out the fastest and best-in-class muscle car. Dodge has pulled into the lead with its 2020 Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody it is calling “the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world.” Them are fightin’ words, yes, but at Ontario Chrysler we believe they are backed up with some serious facts.
Here are some specs to savour and points to ponder over your morning cuppa joe:
- Under the concept’s hood is the specially tuned supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V-8 engine and uses a massive supercharger to deliver 707 HP and 650 lb-ft of torque
- Can hit almost 100 KM/hr in 3.6 seconds
- Top speed is 315 KM/hr (Hold on to your toupee!)
- Eight-speed automatic transmission is an upgrade from previous manual transmissions that slowed the Hellcat down
- A race exhaust and customized engine calibration are particularly important, enabling this special race-prepped Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody to maintain power at the upper altitudes
- Bilstein shock absorbers and production SRT suspension tuning are well-suited for intense high-speed conditions
- Toyo Proxes RR DOT Competition Tires on 20-inch by 11-inch production wheels, Pagid RST 1 racing brake pads and high-temperature brake fluid provide the grip and sustained stopping power
- For driver safety under all racing circumstances, the concept is equipped with an FIA-spec roll cage, racing seat and a fuel cell replacing the production fuel tank
- Six-piston Brembo brake calipers for the front wheels and four-piston Brembo calipers for the rear
- Crisp-shifting TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission with SRT-developed high-performance calibration
- Uses four technologies, including Launch Control and Line Lock, to make it easier for even less-experienced drivers to achieve fast take-offs without spinning tires
- The Widebody will be available on the Scat Pack, Hellcat, and Hellcat Redeye models
What on earth is a Widebody, you ask? Well, the Widebody means pretty much what it sounds like. Its body is wider, in this case, by about 3 ½ inches. It does appear to help in the efficiency of cornering.
While Dodge’s Charger may be in front of the pack right now, steaming up its rear view mirror is Ford’s Mustang-based Shelby GT500 Coupe promising 767 HP when it comes to market later this year.
GM’s First ever mid-engine version of The Corvette will be unveiled next month. Even Hyundai and Aston Martin are pushing out ever more powerful models, some with electrified powertrains to improve performance. Get your motor runnin'!
Where can I service my Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody in Toronto or Mississauga?
Ontario Chrysler located at 5280 Dixie Road, Mississauga, services and repairs all trims of the Charger Hellcat Widebody. We specialize in servicing Dodge engines. Call us at 905-625-8095 to book an appointment or go to www.ontariochrysler.ca to book your appointment online.