Posted on March 17, 2014
5 Reasons Jimmy Fallon Needs a 2014 RAM Truck
American late night TV host and comedian Jimmy Fallon recently divulged on his show that when he gets his next big paycheck he wants to use that money to buy a truck. Of course Mr. Fallon is a busy man so he asked the audience for their opinions.
It boiled down to three popular North American truck brands: Ford, GM, and us. Pretty stiff competition, on the outside, but one only needs to look at specs and accolades to know that the RAM lineup is tough and rough and obviously the choice.
At Ontario Chrysler we've come up with 5 reasons why Jimmy Fallon absolutely needs a 2014 RAM model.
- The 2014 RAM 1500 was named Motor Trend's truck of the year...for two years running
- The RAM 1500 was also named Truck of Texas, and from what we understand Texans don't mess around
- The 2014 RAM 2500 Laramie has a max towing of 17,740 lbs. We don't think Fallon will be hauling trailers, but that’s enough power to tow a sizeable, luxurious boat out to harbor
- RAMs may be made for work, but they have a luxurious interior that would easily impress entertainment industry types
- With the 2014 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Fallon would get great gas mileage since he probably spends a lot of time driving around the fuel sapping city streets of NYC
We could keep going on and on, but a top 5 list will have to do since we're busy selling cars. RAM has already sent Fallon a model to test drive and we hope he goes with our brand.
At our Mississauga, ON location we have a great selection of RAM models. Come down to our dealership for more information.