Posted on August 14, 2019
How Many 2020 Jeep Gladiators Were Made for Sale?
There are four trims available in the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, Barrie, Brampton, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto. And every last one of them is a thing of brutish beauty. Maybe you want the core machine or maybe you want all the bells and whistles—whatever you want, there is a Gladiator that’s right for you. Let’s have a look and see how they all stack up.
If what you’re looking for is the basic beast without all the fancy wrapping and tinsel, the Sport may be right up your alley. Or maybe you want to be choosey in which bells and whistles you take on and this trim gives you a starting point to design the Gladiator of your dreams. There are a number of options available that can help you to tailor make your ride. You can upgrade from a 3.73 axle ratio to a 4.10 with the Max Tow package that also includes a 240 amp alternator and additional cooling. The basic Sport is a manual transmission, but you can also get an eight-speed automatic.
The audio system is a five-inch Uconnect that includes a USB connection and Bluetooth streaming audio.
Here a few other details to chew on:
- 285-horsepower, 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine
- Command-Trac part-time four-wheel-drive system
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Removable soft-top
- 180-amp alternator
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Six-way, manually adjustable driver seat
- Four-way, manually adjustable passenger seat
- Fully carpeted interior with floormats
- 5-inch touchscreen Uconnect 3 audio system
- 17-inch black steel wheels
- All-season tires
- Halogen headlamps (no automatic on/off headlamps)
- Backup camera
- Cargo bed tie-down loops
The Gladiator Sport S
The Sport S opens up some doors to other options packages not available on the Sport. You can get a 7-inch Uconnect 4 touchscreen with Apple Car Play and Android Auto as well as a removable Bluetooth speaker. You can get the Cold Weather Group with heated front seats and steering wheel. The Dual Top Group will get you two tops: a three-piece hardtop and a premium soft-top. The Active Safety Group includes rear parking sensors, blind spot detection and cross traffic alert. Also available is an Alpine audio system, adaptive cruise control with forward collision warning and autonomous braking. The people watching your dust as you pass them, will also enjoy your optional LED taillights.
Standard on the Gladiator Sport S:
- Power windows
- Power locking doors and tailgate
- Heated power side mirrors
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Sun visors with illuminated mirrors
- 17-inch silver aluminum wheels
- Automatic headlamps
- Remote keyless entry
- Speed-sensitive automatic power locks
- Anti-theft alarm
The Gladiator Overland ups the luxury ante and offers options like the Premium LED Lighting Group, the 8.4-inch Uconnect 4C touchscreen multimedia system and leather seat trim.
Standard on the Overland is also pretty nice:
- 18-inch Granite Crystal aluminum wheels
- Body-colored fender flares
- 220-amp alternator
- Premium door trim panels
- Silver instrument panel bezels
- LED interior ambient lighting
- Overland cloth bucket seats
- Daytime running lamps
The Rubicon is the top-of-the line Gladiator and there are many reasons for that. Here are some of them:
- Rock-Trac 4x4 system with 84:1 crawl ratio (manual transmission)
- 33-inch off-road tires
- Lifted off-road suspension
- Electronic front sway-bar disconnect
- Locking front and rear differentials
- Fox monotube off-road shocks
- Unique vented Rubicon hood
- Steel off-road rock rails
- Red interior accents
- Automatic climate control
So, basically what I am saying is, you have quite the decision to make. Are you up for it?
Where is the best place to buy a 2020 Jeep Gladiator?
Ontario Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is the best place to buy a Jeep Gladiator. In fact we are also the best place to book a test drive. Call us today: 1(844)-338-4767.