Posted on October 28, 2019 by firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Lower the Windshield on a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator
- You’re going to use your skinny, long torque bit.
- You are going to remove four screws (fairly long) from these spots. One in each corner and one behind the sun visor on either side.
- Then, you’re going to come (around) on the outside and you are going to remove the cap on the front of the windshield wiper, remove the bolt and remove the windshield wipers. Once the windshield wipers are off, that’s all there is to it.
- You are then going to rest the windshield on the rubber stoppers on the hood and you’ll be
good to go.
- Don’t forget, you have to remove the windshield wipers or the windshield will not come down.