Posted on November 4, 2019 by Hadeel Hijazieh
How to remove the doors on a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator
- We are going to use our handy tool kit that comes with the Gladiators.
- Use the ratchet and the (unintelligible) torque bit.
- The first thing we are going to do is undo the two torque screws in the doors. Then we’re going to open up the doors and jump inside.
- Now that we’re inside, we’re going to switch over to our other bit which comes with the kit as well.
- Remove this panel right here—it just clips in.
- Use this harness which is powering the door locks.
- Slide up the little red tab.
- Pull the white piece up, you’ll notice that it will clip in at the end and it will force the harness out at the bottom.
- Pull up the safety strap and we’re going to use that other torque bit to remove this bolt right here. Once the bolt is removed, is use the new grip under the door handle, lift up and the door is off.