Car Loan Interest Rates in Ontario, Canada
1- What's the Average Interest Rate for Bad Credit Car Loans?
2- What is a good interest rate for a car loan?
4- How can I raise my credit score in 30 days?
You can raise your credit score in 30 days by doing the following:
- Correct any errors on the credit report.
- Become an authorized user.
- Raise your available credit.
- Make minimum payments on time.
- Reduce your debt-to-income ratio.
- Have a good mix of debt.
As you can see, low or no credit doesn't mean you can't purchase a car. Raising or repairing a low credit score can be done. If your credit is in good shape, a car is an easy buy, but as the chart above shows, there's almost always a way even if your credit score needs a little TLC.