OADA Policy | Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities | Ontario Chrysler
Ontario Chrysler Jeep Dodge Inc. is committed to providing a customer experience that responds to the unique needs and the diversity of our customers.
We are committed to providing a positive customer experience for people with disabilities by:
a. Providing vehicle products and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disability
b. Giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our products and services and allow them to benefit from the same services in the same place and in a similar way as other customers.
c. Creating an environment in which people with disabilities are comfortable in expressing their disability and requesting accommodation for their disability.
d. Making written information and other forms of communication accessible upon request.
We welcome your feedback
Please provide your feedback by emailing our management at email@example.com or call us at 844-277-9204 and ask for Debbie or ask for Debbie when you are at the dealership in person. Furthermore please direct your comments, questions, or suggestions to anyone of our employees. Every employee is empowered to provide a positive customer experience and follow up with his/her manager in writing. Management with follow up with you upon your request.
How to obtain a copy of our policy.
Our Policy for Providing Vehicle Products and Services to People with Disabilities is available by contacting any department manager or email Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Plan: How we assist a person with disability in case of emergency at our dealership:
1- The person with a disability should please go outside the dealership (ask any employee to assist you if needed) and call their sales rep or service advisor who are trained to assist a person with disability.
2- The sales rep or the manager will guide the person with disability and accompany him/her to an accessible emergency area at Hitch City near our dealership.
Ontario Chrysler Jeep Dodge Inc. Multi Year Plan
- Website- add: (d) Make written information and other forms of communication accessible upon request ( completed)
- Website – Add: Updated the customer feedback process to allow customers to provide comments through the website, by email, phone, or in-person. (completed)
- Website – Add: Emergency procedures & Employee training to assist anyone with disability. (completed)
- Any Further construction going forward @ Ontario Chrysler Jeep Dodge Inc. will consider accessibility challenges and accommodate. (in progress)
- Front Entrance – Front door will have an accessible access opening.