Your privacy is important to us.
Wiadvisor is a new service technology that helps you save time at Ontario Chrysler's Service lane. You won't have to shuffle through any papers or wait for anything. It's all available on the Wiadvisor tablet that you are all connected to through the cloud. Here's a rundown of what you will experience with this wonderful new vehicle service platform:
- As you pull into the service lane for your appointment, you will have checked in with wiADVISOR
- Your entire customer profile, as well as the history of your vehicle and factory-required maintenance information is instantly provided on the tablet (for Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram and SRT)
- The service advisor plugs a device into your car and inspects your vehicle, adding any additional problems on the vehicle that weren't reported
- Special offers and any special news about your vehicle are transmitted through the web-based platform straight to you
- Work that needs to be done on your vehicle is communicated to you and the service technician within seconds
- The quote for your vehicle repairs is printed swiftly and the order is sent along to service
- All of the service history on your car for the past two years comes up instantaneously, allowing you to see what was done on your last service visit
- Any special concerns that you may have about the service of your vehicle are immediately addressed
wiADVISOR changes the management of your service appointment from one that occurs behind the reception desk to one that is based around your car. With so much technology helping so many different areas of our lives, Toronto customers can now take advantage of this new technology now enhancing your experience at Ontario Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram service department located in Toronto serving Mississauga and GTA.
Contact Us to find out more about this innovative new technology.
ALL OUR CAR, TRUCK, SUV, VAN, CROSSOVER, SRT SERVICE
Toronto Jeep, Dodge Ram and Chrysler Service and Repair - Licensed Hellcat, Viper, SRT Repair Facility
Ontario Chrysler has the technology and the #1 Team to make your vehicle run like new. Our auto team of Chrysler technicians have the skills to correctly review and repair your vehicle the first time. The mechanics at Ontario Chrysler are the Toronto and Mississauga Dodge, RAM, Jeep and Chrysler car repairexperts serving Toronto; whether you need a brake job, oil change or Ontario inspection. Stop by during our convenient hours and schedule an appointment at our Mississauga and Toronto Jeep, Dodge Ram and Chrysler dealership's state-of-the-art service facility. You can also fill out our online service appointment form and schedule your car repair right here!
Our Mississauga car repair center is conveniently located at 5280 Dixie Road and a short drive from Toronto, Brampton and Hamilton.While you are here be sure to check out our large selection of new Dodge RAM, Jeep and Chrysler cars, used cars, and car parts.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
WE RESPOND TO YOUR ONLINE APPOINTMENT REQUEST IMMEDIATELY!Please use our online form to schedule your next service appointment, or call. We are standing by to answer your questions and get you in the door as quickly as possible.
What Is the Oil Change Indicator System?
When you hear a chime and the Oil Change Required message appears on your dashboard, it’s time to change the oil. This typically happens at between 6,500 to 16,000 kilometres but is determined by the amount and type of driving you do. If you tow trailers or go off-roading frequently, expect shorter intervals between oil changes.
For maximum convenience after the message appears, you can take your truck to our service department, so that we can:
- Change the oil and filter.
- Check and fill other fluids as needed.
- Rotate the tires to ensure that your treads wear out evenly.
- Inspect the battery. Clean and adjust terminals as needed.
- Inspect the hoses, belts, brakes, exhaust system, cooling system, and automatic transmission fluid.
Only after we take these steps will we deactivate the message, which will otherwise appear every time that you start the engine.
Does the Service Department Deal with Maintenance Only?
Our manufacturer-approved auto technicians handle all kinds of maintenance, both simple and extensive. We can also take care of major repairs and accident damage in our Auto Body Shop and Collision Repair Center. If you need an accessory or part to dress up your vehicle, you can find it in our Parts Department.
Do I Need an Appointment?
Minor services, such as oil changes and tire rotations, do not require an appointment. Just bring your vehicle in and we’ll attend to it on a first-come, first-serve basis. Otherwise, major service or repair does require an appointment, which you can make by calling our service department or by using our convenient online form. If you are a returning customer, using the online form requires that you enter only your phone, email, VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), or confirmation number for us to look at your details.
Do I Need to Wait for Service to Finish?
You’re welcome to wait for service to finish in our comfortable customer lounge where you can drink free coffee, catch up on TV news, or browse the web through our free WiFi. Your children will enjoy our play area. If you’d rather head back to work, home, or school, you can take our complimentary shuttle. If it’s more convenient for you, we also have an after-hours drop-off.