2020 RAM 3500 For Sale in Sudbury, Ontario
2020 RAM 3500 for sale in & Sudbury, Ontario
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2020 RAM 3500 includes the following trim levels:
- Tradesman®: The front bench seat is covered in durable vinyl and folds in a 40/20/40 split for flexible cargo capacity inside the cabin. Allowing for easy towing is the Class V hitch receiver.
- Big Horn®: Inside, the front bench seat gets upgraded with cloth upholstery while outside the 18-inch chrome-clad steel wheels attract attention. The manual-folding black power 7x11-inch trailer tow mirrors are heated to maintain visibility in the winter.
- Laramie®: Leather adds luxury to the ventilated front bench seat. To make parking more convenient, Park-Sense® Front and Rear Park Assist inform you how close you’re getting to obstacles as you park.
- Laramie Longhorn®: Premium leather covers the ventilated front bucket seats, steering wheel, and shift knob. Upgrading the trailer tow mirrors are power convex mirrors and a trailer spotter light.
- Limited: Blind-Spot Monitoring with Trailer Detection tells you if a vehicle has entered your blind zone while you try to change lanes. When you put it in reverse gear, Rear Cross-Path Detection warns when a car is crossing your backward path.
In the 2020 Ram 3500, seating for up to six is made more convenient in the Crew Cab models by in-floor storage that includes insulated, removable bins. You also get a dual-level glove box and bins and pockets on the doors. The centre console is spacious enough to hold a laptop.
For Mega Cab® and Crew Cab versions of the 2020 Ram 3500 with the 6’4” bed, the RamBox Cargo Management System offers a waterproof storage area that locks by remote. It also includes a bed divider and a 115-volt outlet for powering up your battery chargers and power tools.