WHEEL / STEERING ALIGNMENT INSPECTION AND REPAIR In Toronto Serving Mississauga, Peel, Brampton
Click Here to Book an Appointment
Wheel Alignment Inspection and Repair
Having the wheel alignment on your vehicle inspected and repaired is an important part of keeping it well maintained. If your car, SUV or truck is pulling to one side when you drive it, your wheel alignment should probably be looked at. Or if the steering wheel feels like it is off centre or not working like it usually does, your wheels are likely not aligned properly and need to be adjusted. A huge value in having your wheel alignment checked regularly is that it results in your tires lasting longer because the treads will wear out much more slowly. This adds to dependable, safe vehicle control as well as improving fuel economy.
When we inspect and repair your wheel alignment, we include all of the following:
• First we do a road test to assess the performance of the alignment system
• We inspect and evaluate the steering linkage components and the suspension to evaluate their performance
• Then we provide a written estimate of all of the items that will require replacement, repair or adjustment
• We check the pressure in each of your tires
• We complete a front-end inspection and make factory adjustments of the suspension and steering components
• We provide a printout with the status of the components, both before and after our inspection and repair
Many drivers aren't aware of how closely wheel alignment and tire wear are linked. Usually when there's a complaint about a crooked steering wheel, it's because of wheel alignment.
If your steering wheel feels out of balance, if your tires are wearing abnormally or if your vehicle is pulling to one side when you're driving, contact us and we will look after your wheel alignment.